Membership is open to anyone who works for one of the EU institutions.
Membership is free, and all members receive the EUCG newsletter.
Why should I join?
- It’s encouraging and enjoyable to meet colleagues who like cycling as a mode of transport, and the group will take up your ideas to improve conditions for cycling in the institutions.
- You will receive the newsletter to keep you up to date with information of interest about cycling in the institutions, this is sent a couple of times a year.
- By joining the group, you increase our influence. Your help can make daily cycling a mainstream activity for more and more of our colleagues.
To join please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “EUCG membership” as the subject.
New to Brussels?
If you are thinking of cycling in Brussels, check out this guide for new trainees (2014). Cycling guide for EC trainees
Your name and email address will never be passed on to any other organisation. It will be retained by the EUCG only for the purpose of sending you the Newsletter and other items of interest by email. You can ask for your name to be removed from the mailing list at any time by contacting email@example.com. Once you will have finished working for the EU institutions and your email account will have been closed then the EUCG will automatically remove your name from the mailing list.
Level of involvement:
You can choose whether you:
- just want to be supportive through your membership, or
- want be active, and be involved in the multitude of ongoing projects, and
- even want to volunteer to lead one of the projects or initiatives.